+41 22 747 6000
Transforming air travel through technology
Around the world, nearly every passenger journey relies on SITA’s technology. Globally, almost every airport and airline does business with us. As the world’s leading air transport IT and communications specialist, we’re committed to meeting the demands of the air transport industry around the clock, every day.
Harnessing the power of new technology, we innovate to provide the broadest portfolio of technology solutions and services for the air transport industry, including but not limited to:
- Secure Passenger Processing – biometric enabled single token travel from check-in, through security, to boarding
- Common Use Passenger Processing – single shared platform for full flexibility and scalability to adapt to operational demands, cloud based for agile application deployment.
- Self-service – check-in, bag drop, security and boarding gates, kiosk for transfer, rebooking with payment options and for baggage tracing.
- Airport Management – AODB, aircraft turnaround, fixed and mobile resources management (including staff), flight and airport information display systems
- Airport Operations – business intelligence and predictive analysis on the day of operations, airline disruption management, passenger flow monitoring and queue management, collaborative decision making
- Location-aware airport solutions – beacons service, location aware airport apps, data services and development
- Baggage Management – comprehensive and flexible end-to-end baggage solution that can track, trace and manage bags from check-in to destination across multiple airports
- Managed global communications – infrastructure, outsourcing and professional services
- Cybersecurity solutions – ranging from consultancy for the assessment of cyber threat and vulnerability, to detection of cyber-attacks, response and protection.
With a presence at more than 1,000 airports around the world and a customer service team of 2,000+ staff, SITA delivers unmatched service to more than 2,800 customers in more than 200 countries.