Airport IT & Security supplement 2016
Posted: 21 July 2016 | International Airport Review | No comments yet
In this Airport IT & Security supplement: Jumping the queue with BorderXpress; Creating a security culture; The ‘connected’ traveller; Risk assessments; Achieving assurance in an uncertain world…
In this Airport IT & Security supplement:
- Jumping the queue with BorderXpress
Linda Schucroft, Director of Innovative Travel Solutions, Vancouver Airport Authority
- Creating a security culture
Nina Brooks, Head of Security and Gaël Poget, Manager – Smart Security Programme, ACI World
- The ‘connected’ traveller
Matthys Serfontein, Vice President – Airport Solutions, SITA
- Risk assessments: Too complicated or just someone else’s business?
Mike Woodall, Assistant Director of Security Consulting and Capacity Development, IATA
- Achieving assurance in an uncertain world
Andy Blackwell, Independent Security Consultant
This Airport IT & Security supplement is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!