Passenger Flow supplement 2016
In this Passenger Flow supplement: Improving operational efficiency using sensory technology; Balancing seamless travel with the passenger experience; Using smart travel identity to save passengers’ time; The digital revolution.
In this Passenger Flow supplement:
- Improving operational efficiency using sensory technology
Esben Kolind, Head of Operational and Business Analysis, Copenhagen Airport
- Balancing seamless travel with the passenger experience
Giovanni Russo, Head of Aviation Planning and Engineering, Zurich Airport
- Using smart travel identity to save passengers’ time
Matthys Serfontein, Vice President – Airport Solutions, SITA
- The digital revolution
John Grant, Senior Analyst, OAG
This Passenger Flow supplement is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!