Bringing IoT to the passenger experience makes airports smarter
Seating areas with seamlessly embedded IoT systems can restore passenger confidence and boost airport revenues.
IoT is taking airports to new heights
The services created by Internet of Things (IoT) and artificial intelligence (AI) make public spaces seamless and smart. Today, the air travel industry is investing heavily in them. This requires smart approaches to placemaking interiors and making digital technologies meaningful, accessible, and safe. That’s why Green Furniture Concept has recognised the potential for IoT integration in our seating area designs. Making it possible to bring IoT directly to the passenger experience and make it part of a safe and seamless journey.
Related content from this organisation
- Bringing IoT to the passenger experience makes airports smarter
- The future of airport furniture and how it can help to shape the passenger experience and prevent the spread of COVID-19
- Furniture hygiene in a post-COVID-19 era
- Five reasons why wood is a natural choice when designing a public place
- Sensible social distancing: Three design-driven solutions