International Airport Review magazine
Issue #3 2017
Here’s a summary of what you’ll find in the next issue of International Airport Review:
- In-Depth Focuses on Safety, Ground Handling and Construction & Design
- IATA on trends in airport non-aviation business
- Dr Michael Kerkloh presents Munich Airport’s plans for expansion
- Swedavia on its journey to becoming emissions-free by 2020
- Creating a seamless travel experience
- Show coverage of the ICAO/ACI Wildlife Hazard Reduction Symposium
- and much more…
International Airport Review is the leading source of information for the airport and aviation community, covering passenger experience, airside operations, terminal operations, security, information technology, ATC/ATM, airport development, construction and design.
Our bi-monthly magazine is circulated to over 13,500 subscribers, and provides in-depth articles from the world’s leading airports and airlines.
As a member you can receive both the print and digital version free-of-charge if you work within the airport or aviation industry.
Supplements & Special Editions