Issue #2 2017
Here’s a summary of what you’ll find in the next issue of International Airport Review:
- In-Depth Focuses on Passenger Experience, Security and Revenues
- Leaders’ Series featuring the Air Transport Action Group
- An overview of Helsinki Airport’s development programme
- Tackling the spread of infectious diseases at transport hubs
- Brussels Airport’s Strategic Vision 2040
- Swedavia on environmental achievements
- Show coverage of Airport Show and IATA Ground Handling Conference
- and much more…
International Airport Review is the leading source of information for the airport and aviation community, covering passenger experience, airside operations, terminal operations, security, information technology, ATC/ATM, airport development, construction and design.
Our bi-monthly magazine is circulated to over 13,000 subscribers, and provides in-depth articles from the world’s leading airports and airlines.
As a member you can receive both the print and digital version free-of-charge if you work within the airport or aviation industry.
Supplements & Special Editions