International Airport Review – Issue #6 2017 – 20th Anniversary Edition
In this 20th anniversary edition of International Airport Review we celebrate the milestones that have shaped the industry and announce the winners of our successful inaugural Awards.
- LEADER’S SERIES: Addressing the needs of everyone when it comes to airspace
Peter Dumont, President and CEO, Air Traffic Control Association (ATCA)
- AIRPORT PROFILE: Faster, easier, friendlier: Exciting times ahead for LJLA
Mark Povall, Strategy Director, Liverpool John Lennon Airport
- INTERVIEW SPOTLIGHT: With Alan Bou Rjeily
Sales Director, Honeywell Building Solutions
- IN-DEPTH FOCUS: Terminal construction, interiors & design
- AIRFIELD LIGHTING: Intelligent, efficient and safe: Airfield Ground Lighting at Istanbul New Airport
Yusuf Akçayoğlu, CEO, İGA Airports Construction
- WILDLIFE MANAGEMENT: Wildlife strike risk management: Why must the industry work together?
Henrique Rubens Balta de Oliveira, Wildlife Strike Risk Advisor, Aeronautical Accidents Investigation and Prevention Center
- IN-DEPTH FOCUS: Seamless travel
- ENVIRONMENT: AFFF hangar spill: Better outcomes, minimal environmental impacts
Mike Willson, Fire Protection Consultant
- ANNIVERSARY SUPPLEMENT: International Airport Review’s 20th anniversary and inaugural awards
- IN-DEPTH FOCUS: Baggage Handling
The digital version of Issue #6 2017 is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- quarterly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!
Air traffic control/management (ATC/ATM), Airfield Lighting, Airport construction and design, Airside operations, ARFF & Recovery, Baggage handling, Border control, Environment, Ground handling, Passenger experience & seamless travel, Revenues, Security, Terminal operations, Wildlife hazards