Whitepaper – Airports: How to get insights from passengers
The Airports Council International’s list of the world’s 20 busiest airports shows that traffic at these hubs increased 4.7 per cent in 2016 to over 1.4 billion passengers.
Globally, in 2016, the number of people traveling by air grew by 5.6 per cent. These figures make it obvious that, just to stay competitive and ultimately increase revenue, airports and airlines need to continuously improve services through infrastructure changes supported through a journey of digital transformation.
Related content from this organisation
- Travel 2021: Three travel technology imperatives with IATA
- Sustainable smart cities and the power of the IoT
- How to streamline operational processes and excel in customer experience: The “Aeroporti di Roma” success story
- On-Demand Webinar – Blockchain: Flying the friendly skies
- Air France-KLM flies high with TIBCO integration