On-Demand Webinar – Blockchain: Flying the friendly skies
Blockchain in the world of airports
According to the newest research released by SITA, blockchain is fast emerging among airports and airlines as the priority technology for making the travel experience more efficient. The most commonly expected use of blockchain is for passenger identification, with 40 per cent of airlines saying it would offer a major benefit, and more use cases around passenger experience and airport operations are emerging.
In this webinar with TIBCO CTO, Nelson Petracek discusses:
• A new business model where the traveller is highly connected. Can blockchain be used to streamline airport operations and improve the customer experience? Increase security?
• How can blockchain play a role in passenger identity management? What about issues like privacy, GDPR, and blockchain’s immutable behaviour (no deletes)?
• What is the role of consensus in an enterprise/permission blockchain deployment? Petrack reveals some examples.
The rest of this content is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!