Whitepaper: A History of Innovation at London’s Gatwick Airport
Posted: 14 June 2018 | Simon Meyer | Managing Director of Aviation Solutions | Human Recognition Systems | No comments yet
For many years, Gatwick Airport has been successfully transforming the airport experience to help achieve its ambitious strategy to be London’s transit hub of choice.
Central to this has been enabling the best passenger and airline experience for a growing number of passenger and aircraft movements and, in so doing, continuing to raise the bar as one of the world’s busiest single runway airports.
All this has been achieved based on a growth plan that, while constrained by the airport’s existing infrastructure, uses the very latest technological innovations to help achieve transformational results.
In this whitepaper, Managing Director of Aviation Solutions at Human Recognition Systems, Simon Meyer discusses how London’s Gatwick Airport has been successfully transforming and how since joining forces with with Human Recognition Systems, Gatwick has achieved a number of world and UK first’s in smart passenger processing and airport efficiency.
This whitepaper is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!
Related content from this organisation
- Whitepaper: Aviation Insights – Top 5 tips for introducing new technology into your airport
- Whitepaper: One identity – The digital passenger in the 21st Century
- Whitepaper: Accurate Passenger Journey Measurement – Why it pays to measure (and how to get your CFO interested)
- Whitepaper: A History of Innovation at London’s Gatwick Airport
- Future-proofing airport worker on-boarding to cope with demand