Whitepaper: Aviation Insights – Top 5 tips for introducing new technology into your airport
Posted: 1 April 2019 | | No comments yet
With both the aviation and mainstream press awash with the current round of aviation buzzwords (for example seamless journey, biometrics, face is your passport, blockchain, big data and AI) and senior airport and airline executives all pushing to take their airports forward and address the issues of growth and passenger experience, it’s unsurprising that confusion is the overriding sentiment that most decision makers are experiencing.
The task for those delivering change within airports is to sift out the noise and understand the most practical solution for their individual airport to take this new technology forward, ensuring the lasting transformation of the airport process.
Based on our extensive experience deploying biometric solutions into airports, there are five key tips that each airport should take into consideration when looking to secure future growth and improvement in passenger experience.
Download this whitepaper to find out more.
Related content from this organisation
- Whitepaper: Aviation Insights – Top 5 tips for introducing new technology into your airport
- Whitepaper: One identity – The digital passenger in the 21st Century
- Whitepaper: Accurate Passenger Journey Measurement – Why it pays to measure (and how to get your CFO interested)
- Whitepaper: A History of Innovation at London’s Gatwick Airport
- Future-proofing airport worker on-boarding to cope with demand