Case Study: Improving planning capabilities at London Heathrow
- Love This
- Yahoo Mail
- Facebook Messenger
- Copy Link
Posted: 25 January 2019 | Copenhagen Optimization | No comments yet
Heathrow Airport Limited engaged with Copenhagen Optimization to create an assessment of the maturity of the planning of 15 different operational areas at London Heathrow.
The assessment consisted of a combination of interviews and operational analyses. The focus was to accurately describe the current planning scheme and
building on this, to identify options for improving the planning and execution. Initiatives were presented aimed at closing the identified gaps allowing London Heathrow to significantly improve their planning capabilities.
The rest of this case study is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!
Click here to Subscribe today Login here
Related content from this organisation
- Learn more about Copenhagen Optimization
- Case Study: Introducing Virtual Queuing to the U.S. with Seattle-Tacoma International Airport
- In conversation with Sarah Procter, Copenhagen Optimization at IAR Summit
- Case Study: Flight Schedule Management & Seasonal Planning at Calgary Airport
- Case Study: Augmenting data and optimizing operations at Changi Airport Immigration
Airside operations, Passenger experience and seamless travel, Passenger volumes, Terminal operations