Case Study: Improving planning capabilities at London Heathrow
Posted: 25 January 2019 | Copenhagen Optimization | No comments yet
Heathrow Airport Limited engaged with Copenhagen Optimization to create an assessment of the maturity of the planning of 15 different operational areas at London Heathrow.
The assessment consisted of a combination of interviews and operational analyses. The focus was to accurately describe the current planning scheme and
building on this, to identify options for improving the planning and execution. Initiatives were presented aimed at closing the identified gaps allowing London Heathrow to significantly improve their planning capabilities.
The rest of this case study is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!
Related content from this organisation
- Case Study: Security transformation project – Dublin Airport
- Case Study: Optimization study – check-in and baggage outbound at Toronto Pearson
- Case Study: Optimization of staff planning at Genève Aéroport
- Case Study: Improving the check-in experience at Stockholm Arlanda
- Case Study: Improving the check-in passenger experience at Munich Airport