Brochure: PAX OPTIMA – Advanced Passenger Checkpoint (APC) solutions
The process of moving passengers through an airport needs to be secure, seamless, rapid and deliver a positive experience for all travellers.
Vanderlande cooperates closely with airports to provide the core components of the security process through industry-leading electromechanical and software solutions. It is also able to integrate other security technologies to create a high performing and seamless system.
Vanderlande APC focuses on the optimisation of its customers’ business processes and competitive positions. Through close cooperation, it strives for the improvement of their operational activities and the expansion of their logistical achievements. Vanderlande’s PAX OPTIMA combines state-of-the-art SCANNOJET security lanes, with eVelocity screening software to create a fully integrated checkpoint solution. This offers increased throughput and an improved passenger experience.
The rest of this brochure is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!
Related content from this organisation
- Video: Vanderlande’s new baggage handling approach at Oslo Airport
- Video: Reliable partner for value-added logistic process automation
- The winners of the AOA Annual Awards have been announced
- Video: New baggage solutions supplied to Hong Kong International Airport
- Whitepaper: TUBTRAX – individual carrier system