A six step guide to creating the perfect flight with A-CDM
Improve turnaround performance with Airport Collaborative Decision Making. Tips for partner engagement. Case study. Extend to Total Airport Management (TAM)
We know airport collaborative decision making (A-CDM) works. So how do you get it right?
A-CDM has improved turnaround performance and throughput at airports across Europe and APAC. Of course, having the right data and airport operations systems to accurately predict events is critical. But unless A-CDM is embraced by the people integral to the process, performance levels won’t budge.
Download the ebook to learn:
- Tips to encourage aviation partner engagement
- The optimum rollout process for A-CDM
- Extending the view from A-CDM to total airport management
- How a 20 million PAX airport reduced apron congestion by 23 per cent and improved on-time departures by 2.3 per cent.
The rest of this content is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!
Related content from this organisation
- Veovo and OneAlpha partner to optimise airport slots, capacity, and resources
- Birmingham Airport expands Veovo partnership to enhance real-time partner collaboration
- Veovo lands at Lehigh Valley International Airport to ensure a smooth TSA experience
- Argentina’s busiest airports pursue operational and passenger excellence through Veovo partnership
- The trouble with TOBT…and how machine learning can improve it