Case Study: Improving capacity planning at Stockholm Arlanda
- Love This
- Yahoo Mail
- Facebook Messenger
- Copy Link
Posted: 24 January 2019 | Copenhagen Optimization | No comments yet
Swedavia, the operator of 10 Swedish airports, engaged with Copenhagen Optimization to create an assessment of the quality of capacity planning for Stockholm Arlanda.
The assessment commenced with a review of the current Swedavia approach to capacity planning. The focus was to accurately describe the current planning scheme and building on this, to identify options for improving the planning and execution of the operation.
The rest of this case study is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!
Click here to Subscribe today Login here
Related content from this organisation
- Learn more about Copenhagen Optimization
- Case Study: Introducing Virtual Queuing to the U.S. with Seattle-Tacoma International Airport
- In conversation with Sarah Procter, Copenhagen Optimization at IAR Summit
- Case Study: Flight Schedule Management & Seasonal Planning at Calgary Airport
- Case Study: Augmenting data and optimizing operations at Changi Airport Immigration
Airport development, Capacity, Passenger volumes, Terminal operations