Case Study: Improving passenger forecasts at London Luton Airport
- Love This
- Yahoo Mail
- Facebook Messenger
- Copy Link
Posted: 23 January 2019 | Copenhagen Optimization | No comments yet
London Luton Airport (LLA) engaged with Copenhagen Optimization to improve the accuracy and efficiency of their passenger forecast.
Copenhagen Optimization worked in close collaboration with key stakeholders from LLA to gather a detailed understanding of the site-specific challenges and secure a smooth and fast implementation process lasting only three months.
The rest of this case study is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!
Click here to Subscribe today Login here
Related content from this organisation
- Learn more about Copenhagen Optimization
- Case Study: Introducing Virtual Queuing to the U.S. with Seattle-Tacoma International Airport
- In conversation with Sarah Procter, Copenhagen Optimization at IAR Summit
- Case Study: Flight Schedule Management & Seasonal Planning at Calgary Airport
- Case Study: Augmenting data and optimizing operations at Changi Airport Immigration
Airport development, Passenger experience and seamless travel, Passenger volumes, Terminal operations