Case Study: Creating a KPI framework for the Airport Operations Center at London Heathrow
Posted: 21 January 2019 | Copenhagen Optimization | No comments yet
Heathrow Airport Limited (HAL) engaged with Copenhagen Optimization to create a KPI framework support the Airport Operations Center (APOC).
The KPI framework allows HAL to commence a journey towards improved performance evaluation in real-time… When fully implemented, the KPIs allow for easy recognition of good and bad days, as well as identification of root causes in real-time in the APOC. The root cause identification support the operational managers to take the right corrective actions.
The rest of this case study is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!
Related content from this organisation
- Meet the speaker: Sarah Frances Procter
- Phoenix Sky Harbor launches virtual passenger checkpoint queuing
- London Heathrow: Britain’s front door for passengers and cargo
- COVID-19 impacts and solutions to airport operations: Complete guide by Copenhagen Optimization
- Case Study: Security transformation project – Dublin Airport