Whitepaper: Aeroporti di Roma lands digital transformation right on time
“Our digital strategy is a must-have enabler to deliver innovative, efficient, and high-quality services to passengers, retailers, companies, and the entire airport ecosystem,” says Head of Demand Management Floriana Chiarello.
“TIBCO offered a new approach, a platform to support vertical implementations and drive the future of our digital transformation”. TIBCO technology is managing all airport information and its correlation to enable decision-making.
Enhanced Customer Service
Leveraging its new technologies to maximise efficiency, Aeroporti di Roma built a huge new boarding area of approximately 90,000 square meters (968,750 square feet) at Leonardo da Vinci-Fiumicino Airport, enabling more than six million additional passengers per year. The project consists of two large structures, an innovative pier with 22 gates that double the airport’s capacity for extra-Schengen destinations, innovative boarding and disembarking features that accommodate the world’s largest aircraft, an exclusive shopping gallery with the best Italian and international products, and an Italian food street offering a superb restaurant selection.
To download this free whitepaper please complete the form below:
Related content from this organisation
- How to streamline operational processes and excel in customer experience: The “Aeroporti di Roma” success story
- Air France-KLM flies high with TIBCO integration
- On-Demand Webinar – Blockchain: Flying the friendly skies
- Whitepaper: Melbourne Airport launches digital transformation to become a Smart City
- Whitepaper – Airports: How to get insights from passengers