Case Study: Optimisation of staff planning at Genève Aéroport
Posted: 27 January 2019 | Copenhagen Optimization | No comments yet
Genève Aéroport (GVA) engaged with Copenhagen Optimization and Copenhagen Airports to carry out a study of how to optimise the staff planning for the security checkpoint operation in GVA.
The aim of the study was to assure efficient use of the staff, thereby improving the performance of the security checkpoint in GVA. A series of optimisation initiatives were proposed.
The rest of this case study is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!
Related content from this organisation
- Virtual Queuing for Airports: The Complete Guide
- Learn more about Copenhagen Optimization
- Case Study: Introducing Virtual Queuing to the U.S. with Seattle-Tacoma International Airport
- In conversation with Sarah Procter, Copenhagen Optimization at IAR Summit
- Case Study: Flight Schedule Management & Seasonal Planning at Calgary Airport