Case Study: Better Security – A part of Better Airport® London Luton Airport
Posted: 7 December 2018 | Copenhagen Optimization | No comments yet
London Luton Airport (LLA) and Copenhagen Optimization (CopOpt) have come together to improve the planning of security checkpoints through airports.
With the technology from the ‘Better Forecast’ and ‘Better Security’ solutions, a part of Better Airport®, the implementation was completed in just four months.
The successful results ended in three key success factors driving the successful implementation of the products.
The rest of this case study is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- quarterly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!
Related content from this organisation
- Case Study: Security transformation project – Dublin Airport
- Case Study: Optimization study – check-in and baggage outbound at Toronto Pearson
- Case Study: Optimisation of staff planning at Genève Aéroport
- Case Study: Improving the check-in experience at Stockholm Arlanda
- Case Study: Improving the check-in passenger experience at Munich Airport