Whitepaper: The Benefits of Airport Collaborative Decision Making
This paper discusses four critical business benefits to airport stakeholders enabled by A-CDM and the necessary components for a successful implementation.
Unfortunately, many airports are ill prepared to handle greater air and passenger traffic. Increases over the last few years have already put a sizable strain on airport resources, causing inefficiencies, delays, and frustrated passengers. With only large airports being the typical focus for Airport Collaborative Decision Making technologies and projects, it should be inclusive to all airports feeling the impact. The tools and principles of Airport Collaborative Decision Making are readily available and adaptable for the National, Regional and Local airports and airport groups.
As passengers’ preferences shift away from large airports, in hopes of shorter lines and less delays, smaller airports stand to win big if they can meet passenger expectations and manage resources efficiently. Doing this is no easy feat. Fortunately, Airport Collaborative Decision Making (A-CDM), which introduces new procedures and processes, enabling airports of all sizes to improve data sharing and enhance collaboration among all stakeholders, has already helped many airports address their inefficiencies and traffic growth pains.
The rest of this whitepaper is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!
Related content from this organisation
- Pioneering the advancement of air traffic management in the Asia Pacific
- NAV CANADA to install time-based spacing system at Toronto
- NAV CANADA is set to install time-based spacing system at Toronto
- Whitepaper: The Benefits of Airport Collaborative Decision Making
- Improving the Passenger Experience with Passenger Flow Management