Brochure: Reliable partner for value-added logistic process automation
Vanderlande is the global market leader for value-added logistic process automation at airports. This ranges from the design of the departures hall itself to the check-in and bag drop systems, through to automated passenger security checkpoints. At all times, we are dedicated to designing solutions that facilitate the efficient and smooth transit of both passengers and luggage, and optimising the experience for all travellers…
We have established a global reputation over the past six decades as a highly reliable partner for airports, and use our experience to implement the optimal baggage handling solution for your needs. Our passionate, highly skilled project managers will cooperate closely with you at every stage of the process, from the design to the ultimate handover. They are continually proactive and supportive, even during the most challenging times. This ensures that we never fail to deliver on our promise to you, and your operations remain competitive for the full lifetime of the system and beyond.
The rest of this content is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!
Related content from this organisation
- Are AI, data and biometrics the key to a sustainable future for baggage?
- Technology and innovation: Indispensable for the airport of the future
- Eindhoven Airport to trial new baggage check-in technology
- Eindhoven Airport launches passenger security checkpoint project
- What technology trends should airports look out for in 2019?