Schiphol Airport boosts airport operation and passenger experience with Veovo Guest Predictability
Amsterdam Airport Schiphol´s investment in Veovo Guest Predictability technology has resulted in some significant and positive changes to the way Schiphol understands passenger movement and has led to considerable experiential improvements…
Multiple challenges, one holistic solution
At Amsterdam Schiphol Airport, which serves as a transit hub for over 300 destinations, passenger numbers have skyrocketed from 50 million in 2011, to almost 70 million in 2017.
Playing host to 107 airlines, and with six runways, 90 gates, heavily used road infrastructure and capacity constraints, Schiphol’s passenger management challenges are considerable.
The airport continually needs to accommodate these rapidly increasing passenger volumes, avoid safety breaches, comply with changing regulations, keep staff happy, expand capacity and ensure that passengers enjoy a pleasant airport experience.
Insight and collaboration are essential to resolve and prevent these ongoing challenges, to which Schiphol relies on data gathered by the Veovo Guest Predictability solution.
The rest of this content is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!
Related content from this organisation
- A clean sweep: Intelligent sanitation management paves the way for safer air travel
- Veovo launches airport social distancing solutions for safer travel
- Safeguarding airport terminals for a post-COVID-19 world
- How airport-wide flow management helps solve capacity constraints
- End-to-end flow management: An Interview with James Williamson