Assessment of 1-to-Many matching in the airport departure process
- Love This
- Yahoo Mail
- Facebook Messenger
- Copy Link
Posted: 2 June 2017 | Rockwell Collins | No comments yet
Rockwell Collins review two different approaches to the deployment of biometrics and their application to the airport departure process…
The airline industry is experiencing significant growth. With higher capacity airplanes, flights along major routes increasing and passenger demand growing, all indicators point to more people in more planes going more places. And in fact, International Air Transport Association (IATA) figures from January – July 2015 show a passenger traffic growth of 6.5% compared to the same period in 2014. This increase in demand is driving airports to evaluate numerous technologies that can more efficiently process passengers while also enhancing security. Download this Whitepaper to find out more!
This whitepaper is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!
Click here to Subscribe today Login here
Related content from this organisation
- Birmingham Airport Reduces Queues with Self Bag Drop
- ARINC VeriPax Passenger Reconciliation Selected for Mexican Airports
- What is the seamless airport? Interview with Paul Hickox, Rockwell Collins.
- Ottawa Becomes Launch Customer for Rockwell Collins’ ARINC cMUSE launch
- Napoli Deploys Rockwell Collins’ M Series Plus Bag Drop Units
Biometrics, New technologies, Passenger experience and seamless travel, Security