COVID-19 impacts and solutions to airport operations: Complete guide by Copenhagen Optimization
- Love This
- Yahoo Mail
- Facebook Messenger
- Copy Link
Posted: 1 July 2020 | Copenhagen Optimization | No comments yet
This guide is for anyone involved in the airport operation – from the airport planner to the terminal manager and the airport executive.
This guide will assist your organisation with handling the COVID-19 aftermath in the best and most cost-effective way, by ensuring that financial impact is kept at its lowest whilst delivering a positive passenger experience.
We invite you to learn about the main challenges faced in the airport operation, assuring that no obstacles are overlooked, and ensure that you have considered all relevant challenges and have started thinking about initiatives to mitigate.
Related content from this organisation
- Learn more about Copenhagen Optimization
- Case Study: Introducing Virtual Queuing to the U.S. with Seattle-Tacoma International Airport
- In conversation with Sarah Procter, Copenhagen Optimization at IAR Summit
- Case Study: Flight Schedule Management & Seasonal Planning at Calgary Airport
- Case Study: Augmenting data and optimizing operations at Changi Airport Immigration