COVID-19 impacts and solutions to airport operations: Complete guide by Copenhagen Optimization
This guide is for anyone involved in the airport operation – from the airport planner to the terminal manager and the airport executive.
This guide will assist your organisation with handling the COVID-19 aftermath in the best and most cost-effective way, by ensuring that financial impact is kept at its lowest whilst delivering a positive passenger experience.
We invite you to learn about the main challenges faced in the airport operation, assuring that no obstacles are overlooked, and ensure that you have considered all relevant challenges and have started thinking about initiatives to mitigate.
Related content from this organisation
- Meet the speaker: Sarah Frances Procter
- Phoenix Sky Harbor launches virtual passenger checkpoint queuing
- London Heathrow: Britain’s front door for passengers and cargo
- COVID-19 impacts and solutions to airport operations: Complete guide by Copenhagen Optimization
- Case Study: Security transformation project – Dublin Airport