In conversation with Roberto Castiglioni, Accessible Air Travel Evangelist
Watch this interview with Accessible Air Travel Evangelist Roberto Castiglioni.
International Airport Review Editor, Holly Miles, spoke with Roberto Castiglioni, Founder of Reduced Mobility Rights Ltd. Together they discussed why accessible air travel is so important, the work he is doing with the Civil Aviation Authority and the quick wins that are “cost neutral” that airports can implement.
Read more on accessible air travel:
- Roberto Castiglioni’s number one trend to watch in air travel
- Designing for all at Perth Airport
- Miami International Airport earns high praise from FAA for airport accessibility
- PVA responds to ‘Airline Passengers with Disabilities Bill of Rights’
- Removing barriers to airport accessibility: Achieving greater inclusion for persons with disabilities