Airport Guardian: Intelligent airport badging and access management
Airport Guardian streamline airport badging operations by offering self-service modules for vendors and visitors, and a robust reporting tool.
Airport badging offices are moving to fully electronic identity management to reduce badging time, improve data quality and compliance, and enhance security operations.
Airport Guardian software is built to address current inefficiencies and enables airports to adapt to ever-changing needs in airport security.ps-ae-airport-guardian_final
Related content from this organisation
- AlertEnterprise launches Airport Guardian FBI Rap Back Integration
- Automate airport processes with a converged cyber-physical Identity Management and Credentialing System
- How do airports remain safe against the constant threat of cyber-attacks?
- Rising to meet the credentialing challenge
- The inevitable rise of aviation cyber-physical insider threats