Case Study: Cincinnati Airport Cuts TSA Security Wait Times by 33%
Cincinnati Airport is soaring into the record books. Ranked fastest-growing U.S. airport, it’s also the first to implement Veovo’s Guest Prediction technology at U.S security checkpoints, cutting peak wait times by more than 15 minutes…
With more discount airlines flying in and out of Cincinnati/North Kentucky International Airport (CVG), passenger growth has hit an all-time high.
CVG is experiencing its greatest passenger traffic volume since 2005, with almost eight million passengers now passing through its gates each year. Ten new U.S. flight destinations before year-end and rising cargo volumes are also behind a surge in growth.
With such a massive passenger influx, CVG faces similar challenges to other fast-growing airports – how to streamline operations to avoid lengthy queues, rising tempers and multiple late passenger calls.
The rest of this content is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!
Related content from this organisation
- Standing in line a nightmare? Here’s how airports fix that
- Grappling with gridlock: Can data help overcome airport traffic congestion?
- Belfast Airport employs new solutions to optimise airport operations
- Top five airport trends to boost airport aeronautical revenues
- Moving into a new age of airport gate management