How artificial intelligence (AI) is helping airports communicate effectively with passengers
Using modern know-how and combining Chatbot technology with Artificial Intelligence (AI), airports can deliver real results and benefits to passengers. In this whitepaper, we take a closer look at the results of airports, some of which are using such a service compared with others that are not…
Chatbots are nothing new; a part of everyday life, they are designed to simulate conversation with users via audio or text methods. However, despite many claiming to be personalised, that is often not the case. Most, if not all, chatbots claim to be personalised because they respond differently to different questions, but if five people message for “info” or “help”, all five will receive exactly the same answer – no matter who the person is.
Using modern know-how and combining Chatbot technology with Artificial Intelligence (AI), airports can deliver real results and benefits to passengers, providing them with a personalised and timely service – one that is a truly unique experience when jetting off on holiday or a business trip.
In this whitepaper, we take a closer look at the results of airports, some of which are using such a service compared with others that are not.
This whitepaper is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- quarterly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!
Related content from this organisation
- Frequent flyers at Birmingham Airport can now get updates from a little bird
- New Twitter flight information service to launch for Birmingham Airport passengers
- Sydney Airport launches real time flight information service for passengers
- BizTweet Helps London City Airport augment the quality of its passenger communication