Denver International Airport concession programme undergoes updates
The Denver International Airport concessions programme is undergoing large commercial developments, including an additional new space for more dining and retail options for passengers.
Credit: Denver International Airport (DEN)
Denver International Airport (DEN) is excited to announce that the DEN concessions programme is undergoing one of the biggest commercial developments in the U.S. Between 2019 and 2021, DEN released 24 Concessions Request for Proposals (RFPs). The 24 RFPs are adding an additional 60,000ft2 of new space to the programme.
“We are committed to enhancing our passengers’ experience by offering unique and exciting dining and shopping options throughout DEN,” said DEN CEO, Phil Washington. “DEN’s concessions programme is expanding with local and nationally recognised brands that will give passengers more reason and excitement to travel through our airport. Our Gate Expansion Programme gives us even more to look forward to as the space allows us to offer more dining and retail options to our already robust concessions program.”
Below are the concessions scheduled to open this (2022) and next year (2023). Please note that some of the concessions’ locations and opening dates may change as design and construction are determined.
Concessions to open at DEN in 2022:
- XpresCheck, Terminal
- Dazbog Coffee, Concourse A
- Einstein Bro’s Bagels, Concourse A
- Market 5280, Concourse A
- Mercantile Dining & Provision, Concourse A
- Novo Coffee, Concourse A
- Plaza Premium Lounge, Concourse A
- WH Smith, Concourse A
- Dazbog Coffee, Concourse B
- Half Moon Empanadas, Concourse B
- High Dune Market & Goods, Concourse B
- Kabod Coffee, Concourse B
- Novo Coffee, Concourse B
- River North News, Concourse B
- Rosenberg’s Bagels, Concourse B
- VooDoo Doughnut, Concourse B
- Black Canyon Market & Goods, Concourse C
- Dazbog Coffee, Concourse C
- Longs Peak Market & Goods, Concourse C
- Skymarket, Concourse C
- Superfruit Republic, Concourse C.
Concessions to open at DEN in 2023:
- Concourse A, Food and Beverage Marketplace: Uncle, The Bindery, Maria Empanada
- Concourse A, Food and Beverage Marketplace: Tocabe, Williams & Graham, D Bar, Bagel Deli
- Concourse A, Food and Beverage Marketplace: Elway’s Tap Room, Tacos Tequila Whiskey, Peet’s Coffee
- Concourse B, Food and Beverage Marketplace: Mizu Izakaya and Sushi, El Chingon, Aviano Coffee
- Concourse C, Food and Beverage Marketplace: Bar Dough, Señor Bear, Aviano Coffee
- Concourse C, Food and Beverage Marketplace: Cholon, Marczyk Fine Food, Teatulia Tea & Coffee.
The new development means DEN’s concessions programme will embark on multiple construction projects. In 2022, a total of 56 construction projects will take place, which include 24 full construction buildouts and 32 refreshes. This is the first time DEN will experience this magnitude of concessions development since the airport opened in 1995.