International Airport Review – Issue #2 2018
- Love This
- Yahoo Mail
- Facebook Messenger
- Copy Link
Posted: 24 April 2018 | International Airport Review | 1 comment
In this issue; innovative baggage handling at Istanbul New Airport, design solutions to create an accessible airport for all, and renewing and renovating Amsterdam Airport Schiphol.
- LEADERS’ SERIES: Promoting learning and change
Mats Berglind, Interim Head of Innovation and Digital Innovation Manager, Swedavia
- AIRPORT APPS: Community app: The cure for airport campus fragmentation
Abhi Chacko, Head of IT Commercial and Innovation, Gatwick Airport
- IN-DEPTH FOCUS: Seamless Travel
- CONSTRUCTION & DESIGN: The airport of tomorrow
Bernardo Gogna, Director – Capital Programme, Royal Schiphol Group
- ARFF & RECOVERY: Be prepared
John Williamson, Fire Chief, Orlando International Airport
- ACCESSIBILITY: Design an airport for everyone
Sophie Christofidou, Customer Service Manager, Hermes Airports
- WILDLIFE MANAGEMENT: Mitigating wildlife hazards
Lee Pannett, Director, Scarecrow Group
- IN-DEPTH FOCUS: Baggage Handling
The digital version of Issue #2 2018 is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!
Click here to Subscribe today Login here
Read button does not work.