Ground Handling In-Depth Focus 2017
With global air traffic continuing to rise and passengers placing an increased focus on on-time performance, the pressure on ground handling procedures has never been greater. By making these vital operations more efficient, airports and airlines can enhance safety, streamline manoeuvres and reduce operating costs…
In this Ground Handling In-Depth Focus:
- Stakeholder collaboration
Joseph Suidan, Head of Ground Operations, IATA
- Managing on-time performance
Gary Cobb, Head of Airside, Gatwick Airport
This Ground Handling In-Depth Focus is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!