Solve the challenges facing airports by understanding passenger behaviour
Join Skyfii and a panel of airport experts who will discuss how CrowdVision is addressing their challenges and operations.
Join Skyfii on 16 February 2022, for a webinar that explores how our CrowdVision product can help airports improve the passenger experience and create safer, more efficient airports. We will discuss the top priorities that airports face today and how understanding passenger behaviour through analytics is necessary to address them. You will also hear from a panel of experts as they discuss how they use an integrated analytics platform to address their challenges and evolve their operations.
In summer 2021, Airports Council International (ACI) Europe* released a report that addressed the benefits of airport wide passenger flow and crowd management during the COVID-19 crisis and beyond. ACI’s report discussed the new priorities that airport managing bodies now face. They include:
- Ensuring passengers have enough space: airports must limit crowds and optimise floor space
- Reducing time spent at the premises: airports must provide efficient and fast passenger processing and offer attractive, but safe, entertainment and retail services during dwell time
- Saving the business: airports must determine how to maximise revenues through high value services, while adhering to protocols, and not over taxing their resources.
At Skyfii, we know in order to meet these challenges, airports must understand passenger behaviour. With our CrowdVision product, we are experts at understanding passenger behaviour.
We leverage data from various sources so airports can get granular, real-time information about movement, occupancy, and dwell time throughout all areas. This knowledge allows airports to optimise staffing at check-in and security, take action to reduce crowds and long queues, and communicate with passengers so they can own their journey. Automating these processes is key to not only managing queues and crowds during the recovery phase, but also providing additional value when the recovery phase comes to an end.
Join us as we discuss how your data strategy with motion analytics can provide a deeper understanding and actionable data to help address the challenges mentioned above. You will also have the opportunity to hear from experts at two major airports:
- Katie McCoy, Business Intelligence Manager at Charlotte Douglas International Airport (CLT) will share how CLT uses analytics to monitor TSA wait times at their five checkpoints
- Lowell Mason, Senior Data and Systems Manager at Heathrow Airport (LHR), will explain how LHR uses analytics to optimise layout and operations, improve the passenger experience, increase time in retail and concession areas, and optimise staffing.
Join us on 16 February to learn how an integrated platform enables you to act decisively to increase efficiency and profitability while improving the passengers’ experience. We look forward to seeing you!
*Source: Airports Council International – European Region (2021, July 14). Airport Passenger Flow & Crowd Management during the COVID-19 crisis and beyond.