Total Airport Management Solution
Posted: 8 February 2018 | Leidos | No comments yet
With worldwide passenger traffic growing exponentially, how do airports manage capacity constraints and better handle potential disruptions? Next generation airports are getting ahead of issues before they become disruptions, with Leidos’ Total Airport Management (TAM) solution. Using real-time data from a variety of sources and applying innovative data management, planning and forecasting tools, airport operators and stakeholders are detecting, and even predicting, passenger needs hours in advance—and working together to deal with emerging situations before they become problems.
To find out more, please click the download below:
This whitepaper is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!
Related content from this organisation
- Improving the Passenger Experience with Passenger Flow Management
- America’s Federal Aviation Administration gives $117 million contract to boost ATC system
- Heathrow launches world first with enhanced time based separation
- Air Traffic Control / Management In-Depth Focus 2018
- Total Airport Management Solution