Six must-have capabilities to improve passenger experience
- Love This
- Yahoo Mail
- Facebook Messenger
- Copy Link
Posted: 25 January 2018 | Leidos | No comments yet
Crowded terminals and runways, longer queues and wait times and more frustrated passengers who spend less money while at the airport have become the norm. As air traffic increases, airports that lack the funding and/or space to expand their facilities must find new ways to minimize disruptions and deliver exceptional service to passengers and airlines alike – or risk losing market share.
Next generation airports are getting ahead of these issues with a strategic approach called Total Airport Management (TAM). By using real-time data from a variety of sources and applying innovative data management, planning and forecasting tools, airport operators and stakeholders are detecting, and even predicting, passenger needs hours in advance—and working together to deal with emerging situations before they become problems.
Read this white paper to learn:
- Six technology driven capabilities alleviating issues faced by airport operators
- The role data plays in improving an airport’s operational efficiency
- How to ensure collaborative and purposeful decision-making across all partners
- How to get started
This whitepaper is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!
Click here to Subscribe today Login here
Related content from this organisation
- Enhancing airport resilience and runway capacity with Intelligent Approach
- Schiphol airport to adopt Intelligent Approach system
- Pioneering the advancement of air traffic management in the Asia Pacific
- NAV CANADA to install time-based spacing system at Toronto
- NAV CANADA is set to install time-based spacing system at Toronto