Using social media to engage with passengers
BizTweet highlights the importance of using social media to inform passengers of flight information and updates, whilst also analysing how the world’s leading airports interact with their passengers via social media…
Now more than ever it is crucial for airports to provide timely and relevant updates to passengers. Social media is a key communication platform for airports and the number of airports using Twitter feeds to engage with their customers is on the rise.
In this whitepaper, BizTweet highlights the importance of using social media to inform passengers of flight information and updates, thus creating a better customer experience, whilst also analysing how the world’s leading airports interact with their passengers via social media.
This whitepaper is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!
Related content from this organisation
- Frequent flyers at Birmingham Airport can now get updates from a little bird
- New Twitter flight information service to launch for Birmingham Airport passengers
- Sydney Airport launches real time flight information service for passengers
- BizTweet Helps London City Airport augment the quality of its passenger communication