Report: Airports in the cloud
The purpose of this paper is to dispel a number of myths relating to cloud computing that exist in the airport industry.
In 2014, cloud technology changed airports forever: Check-in processes were re-imagined, efficiency was improved, capacity increased and IT infrastructure modernised. It seemed the case for the cloud had been made. However, at the dawn of a new decade, with adoption of cloud technology expanding, myths and misconceptions still persist.
At this critical moment for our industry, we took the opportunity to chart the progress, dispel the myths and outline how the cloud is enabling airports to evolve to meet changing passenger expectations while unlocking new potential for growth. Download the paper ‘Airports in the cloud’ below for the full story.
Related content from this organisation
- ACI customer experience global summit in Incheon, South Korea welcomed 500 delegates
- ACI EUROPE Best Airport Award winners for 2023 revealed
- MIA Chief Innovation Officer (CIO) wins Best Airport Innovation Leader Award
- Amadeus Airport Insights – fast forward with confidence
- Personally chosen by passengers: the best airports for customer experience