The inevitable rise of aviation cyber-physical insider threats
Digital transformation within airports has produced major advancements in productivity, efficiency and customer experience. But the transformation has also opened up new blended cyber-physical risks that could bring airport operations to their knees.
In this webinar, you’ll hear from some of the industry’s most forward-thinking cyber-physical security leaders as they discuss real-world examples of holistic aviation security. Learn how by consolidating cyber, HR, IT, background-check services and physical security, airports can correlate incidents and empower security operations personnel to become threat hunters. The session will also explore how AI-powered threat protection is dramatically reducing the time and cost needed for detecting and resolving risk through deep analytics, behaviour analysis and automation.
In this webinar, the following topics will be covered:
- From 0-day insiders to Slow Poison – identifying the new generation of threats
- The real impact cyber-physical attacks
- How to get physical with cybersecurity
- Common myths about insider threats
- Are background checks enough?
- Hire to Retire identity and access management
- Automating compliance
- Unified threat intelligence
Richard L Duncan, Former Assistant General Manager, Public Safety and Security, Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport & Principal, RL Duncan Consulting
- Chris Cole, Airport Security Coordinator, San Antonio International Airport
- Jupp Gill, Head of Aviation, AlertEnterprise
- Mark Weatherford, Global Information Security Strategist, Booking.com