Ground Handling In-Depth Focus 2017
In this in-depth focus we examine how the efforts of airports and airlines to raise passenger satisfaction levels through improved on-time performance places huge pressure on ground handling procedures.
- George Saounatsos, ICAO Consultant to GACA, highlights the efforts made by the airport industry to regulate ground handling whilst improving customer satisfaction.
- Todd Chapman, Head of Ground Operations for Jetstar, talks about how to optimise the mix between Jetstar’s own ground handlers and third-party ground handling teams.
This in-depth focus is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!