Ground Handling In-Depth Focus 2017
In this in-depth focus we examine how the efforts of airports and airlines to raise passenger satisfaction levels through improved on-time performance places huge pressure on ground handling procedures.
- George Saounatsos, ICAO Consultant to GACA, highlights the efforts made by the airport industry to regulate ground handling whilst improving customer satisfaction.
- Todd Chapman, Head of Ground Operations for Jetstar, talks about how to optimise the mix between Jetstar’s own ground handlers and third-party ground handling teams.
This in-depth focus is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!