Case study: Secure your country with API/PNR data
API/PNR provides advanced data on travellers entering and exiting countries, allowing governments to anticipate threats and assess risks.
IDEMIA supports French law enforcement’s efforts to fight organised crime and illegal immigration: When the French government decided to modernise passenger data management to detect threats and strengthen homeland security, they chose IDEMIA’s end-to-end API/PNR solution.
This case study focuses on API/PNR data, which is retrieved from passengers when they book their flights and check-in, albeit online or in person at the airport.
This valuable information permits governments to flag persons of interest, and locate potential threats, acting as a complementary crime fighter alongside border police.EXT - Success Story - PNR France - HD - A4 format - May 2019 - EN
Related content from this organisation
- How does border control policy impact passenger flow at airports?
- Singapore: At the forefront of air travel innovation
- Verifying a secure visa system for the Schengen Area
- UAE’s multi-biometric entry/exit programme enables seamless crossings
- Leveraging biometrics to solve current and future challenges within aviation