Case study: Secure your country with API/PNR data
- Love This
- Yahoo Mail
- Facebook Messenger
- Copy Link
Posted: 10 June 2019 | IDEMIA | No comments yet
API/PNR provides advanced data on travellers entering and exiting countries, allowing governments to anticipate threats and assess risks.
IDEMIA supports French law enforcement’s efforts to fight organised crime and illegal immigration: When the French government decided to modernise passenger data management to detect threats and strengthen homeland security, they chose IDEMIA’s end-to-end API/PNR solution.
This case study focuses on API/PNR data, which is retrieved from passengers when they book their flights and check-in, albeit online or in person at the airport.
This valuable information permits governments to flag persons of interest, and locate potential threats, acting as a complementary crime fighter alongside border police.EXT - Success Story - PNR France - HD - A4 format - May 2019 - EN
Related content from this organisation
- Facial recognition pilot programme launched at Barcelona-El Prat Airport
- Digital identities and airport responses to COVID-19
- A pilot for the implementation of the Icelandic Entry/Exit System
- Iceland Police and Keflavik International Airport: Leaders in the implementation of the European Entry/Exit System
- The future of seamless travel: An expert view
Airport crisis management, Airside operations, Regulation and Legislation, Security, Terminal operations