ST Engineering Hub
1 Ang Mo Kio Electronics Park Road
#07-01 Singapore 567710
+65 6325 2986
ST Engineering brings innovation and technology together to create real-world solutions for our customers.
As a global technology, defence and engineering group, our proven engineering expertise keeps the world’s commercial aircraft flying safely, equips fighting forces to win on the battlefield and prepares cities for a smarter and more sustainable future.
With over 23,000 people across offices in Asia, the Americas, Europe and the Middle East serving customers, we know what it takes to solve real-world problems and help you achieve a competitive edge.
The Electronics sector provides deep technological and engineering expertise across business domains in mobility rail and road engineering, satellite communications, aviation, public safety and security, cyber-security, artificial intelligence, training and simulation, managed services and defence C4ISR.
We specialise in the design, development and delivery of information and communications technology products, solutions and services addressing the needs of smart airports for operations, connectivity, mobility and security.
- Master system integration delivering fully tailored solutions from construction to commissioning and ongoing operations for brownfield and greenfield airport projects
- As a master system integrator for airport infrastructure, we harness and incorporate leading-edge products and solutions that are innovative and cost-effective, delivering optimal airport projects
- Digital touchless technologies providing sterilisation and sanitation across the airport infrastructure, ensuring a safe and clean journey for passengers. The solutions range from baggage sterilisation through to biometric identity management platforms and infrared scanning technologies
- The airport operations centre system which facilitates the adoption of A-CDM methodology and processes, providing a versatile platform for integration of capabilities, such as pre-departure sequencing, resource management, emergency response management, baggage handling and other airport management applications. Airport Analytics enabling business leaders, executives and operational teams with analytics capabilities powered by machine learning/artificial intelligence (ML/AI) to support data-driven and fact-based decision-making capabilities. Analytics supports airport performance by optimising costs and increasing revenue whilst enhancing passenger satisfaction, as well as providing real-time situational awareness and critical decision-making capabilities
- Airport perimeter intrusion detection and asset tracking solutions. Designed for airports the system combines a series of risk-based security concepts, advanced screening technologies and process innovation, enabling airfield personnel to identify and address potential threats with accurate immediacy
- Robotics and autonomous solutions reducing time consuming and labour intensive processes, such as:
- Touchless tugs for delivery of over-sized baggage, such as surf boards, baby strollers and golf bags in the baggage reclaim area
- Quick and effective cleaning robots using UV technology to augment limited cleaning staff in high traffic areas, such