Singapore: At the forefront of air travel innovation
Singapore’s Changi International Airport is one of the busiest hubs in Asia.
Getting passengers processed through passport control and onto their flights quickly and smoothly is an exercise in security, automation, user experience and technology. Key to this process is IDEMIA’s expertise in biometrics, border control and system integration.
Related content from this organisation
- How does border control policy impact passenger flow at airports?
- Singapore: At the forefront of air travel innovation
- Verifying a secure visa system for the Schengen Area
- UAE’s multi-biometric entry/exit programme enables seamless crossings
- Leveraging biometrics to solve current and future challenges within aviation