Singapore: At the forefront of air travel innovation
- Love This
- Yahoo Mail
- Facebook Messenger
- Copy Link
Posted: 3 February 2020 | IDEMIA | No comments yet
Singapore’s Changi International Airport is one of the busiest hubs in Asia.
Getting passengers processed through passport control and onto their flights quickly and smoothly is an exercise in security, automation, user experience and technology. Key to this process is IDEMIA’s expertise in biometrics, border control and system integration.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW INFOGRAPHIC
Related content from this organisation
- Facial recognition pilot programme launched at Barcelona-El Prat Airport
- Digital identities and airport responses to COVID-19
- A pilot for the implementation of the Icelandic Entry/Exit System
- Iceland Police and Keflavik International Airport: Leaders in the implementation of the European Entry/Exit System
- The future of seamless travel: An expert view