Singapore: At the forefront of air travel innovation
Singapore’s Changi International Airport is one of the busiest hubs in Asia.
Getting passengers processed through passport control and onto their flights quickly and smoothly is an exercise in security, automation, user experience and technology. Key to this process is IDEMIA’s expertise in biometrics, border control and system integration.
Related content from this organisation
- IDEMIA ALIX™ brings AI to automating lost luggage identification
- TSA PreCheck® enrolment initiative with United Airlines launches at Denver International Airport
- In-Depth Focus…Baggage Handling
- Artificial Intelligence to automate the unidentifiable luggage search process
- Facial recognition pilot programme launched at Barcelona-El Prat Airport