General Aviation recruits join Aon
Posted: 2 February 2010 | Aon | No comments yet
Aon has made six new appointments to its General Aviation team, specialising in industrial aid and commercial aircraft.
Aon has made six new appointments to its General Aviation team, specialising in industrial aid and commercial aircraft. The appointments have been made to further improve business support and create a robust platform for revenue growth in 2010.
The appointees will reinforce the existing team responsible for servicing and broking for clients, ranging from private aircraft owners and major commercial executive jet fleets to offshore support helicopters.
Based in Aon’s offices in London, the new appointees are:
- Jeremy Chase – specialist aviation broker who joined from Marsh with over 30 years’ aviation market experience.
- Shannon Christie – client manager who joined from Willis with over twenty years experience in the insurance industry.
- Matthew Morris – client manager with over thirty years experience in the aviation insurance and reinsurance market, who joined from Amlin.
- Simon Brunsdon – client manager handling Americas based business who previously worked at Sturge, Gallaghers and Marsh.
- James Whiter – aviation broker, joining Aon in February 2010 from HSBC where he has been for six years.
- Lucia Cebrian – client manager and Spanish national, who began her career as a graduate trainee at Aon and joins from its marine team.
Aon has now attracted 20 positions in the last nine months to its airline and aerospace team.
Simon Knechtli, Aon Global UK aviation and aerospace practice leader, commented: “Since creating our specialist general aviation team six years ago, we have steadily grown this sector of our business. Our new team members bring additional specialist understanding of the industry which will further drive our goal of providing the optimum performance and support for our clients.”