International Airport Review Awards 2017
International Airport Review is very proud to announce the inaugural International Airport Review Awards 2017.
In our 20th anniversary year we wish to celebrate a wealth of excellence, innovation and responsible development in our industry and reward those particularly deserving of recognition.
Whether you are a supplier of an outstandingly innovative technology or an airport who has displayed an environmentally responsible approach to development, if your project was completed in the 2016 calendar year, we want to hear from you as to why you should be named among our award winners. For each main category, the nominations will then be voted upon by you, the readers of International Airport Review, before being shortlisted and ultimately decided upon by the International Airport Review Advisory Board. The Awards will culminate with the Editor’s Choice Award.
The categories for the International Airport Review Awards 2017 are as follows:
- The International Airport Review Award for Passenger Experience
- The International Airport Review Award for Terminal Operations
- The International Airport Review Award for Environmental Awareness/Sustainable Development
- The International Airport Review Award for Air Traffic Control/Management
- The International Airport Review Award for Airside Operations
- The International Airport Review Award for Construction & Design
- The International Airport Review Award for Revenue Generation
- The International Airport Review Award for Technological Solutions
- The International Airport Review Award for Security
How to apply
How to apply
For each award we are seeking nominations from all members of the airport and aviation industry; airport, supplier, consultant and regulator alike are all welcome to put themselves forward for any of the above awards.
We only ask that for each nomination, the nominee provides demonstrable written evidence of up to 500 words in length as to why you feel your airport, technology, project or product is deserving of recognition in this category. You may apply for more than one award.
As an example, for the International Airport Review Award for Construction & Design, an airport might nominate themselves for a particularly ambitious but successfully realised expansion project. Equally the architect behind the project and/or the company that physically carried out the construction works would respectively be more than eligible to apply.
The terms & conditions of entry can be read here.
Nominations are now open and will close on 10 May 2017. Voting will then be open to the public between 1 June and 1 August 2017 and the Advisory Board will decide upon the winners in September 2017.
We will be announcing the winners of the inaugural International Airport Review Awards 2017 in the year’s final issue, which will also be our anniversary issue, and online in November 2017.
Lastly, to all nominees, voters and our readership in general, International Airport Review would like to thank you for your continued support and to all those applying… Good luck!
To apply, please email Jonathan Russell at [email protected] with the following details:
- Your name
- Your job title
- Your organisation’s name
- Your telephone number
- Your website address
- Details of which categories you are entering:
- Passenger Experience
- Terminal Operations
- Environmental Awareness/Sustainable Development
- Air Traffic Control/Management
- Airside Operations
- Construction & Design
- Revenue Generation
- Technological Solutions
- A summary of your entry (up to 500 words)
- Attach any supporting documents