Construction & Design In-Depth Focus 2017
With numerous interlinked functions, designed and operated by various stakeholders, passenger terminals are extremely complex buildings. Airports spend a lot of time and money on redeveloping their facilities and functionalities to ensure passenger comfort, operational performance and the security of the terminal are optimal.
In this Construction & Design In-Depth Focus:
- Correct facilitation
Paul Schenk, Manager of Terminal Development and Activation, Toronto Pearson International Airport
- The challenges with passenger terminal construction
Mehmet Emin Çakirkaya, Principle Partner and Architect, Tekeli-Sisa Architects
- Tackling the hidden risks
Steven Thompson, Specialised Protective Services Development Manager, Securitas UK
This Construction & Design In-Depth Focus is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!