Airport Security supplement 2015
Posted: 20 March 2015 | International Airport Review
In this Airport Security supplement, István Szabó explains how Budapest Airport’s security has improved following the opening of its new terminal in 2011, and Marek Najman explains how Václav Havel Airport Prague has modernised to improve threat detection…
- Security and customer service: Can they go hand in hand?
István Szabó, Head of Security Screening at Budapest Airport explains how with the opening of its new terminal in 2011, its security and customer satisfaction performance has undergone a dramatic improvement…
- Improving passenger screening at Václav Havel Airport Prague
Marek Najman, Security Training Manager at Václav Havel Airport Prague explains how it has modernised both in the technology it uses and in its approach to passenger processing to improve threat detection and the individual experience…
This Airport Security supplement is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!