Route Development Focus: Increasing Global Air Connectivity
14 December 2022
In this Route Development Focus we speak exclusively with industry experts and hear in-depth from aviation leads from global airports’ on their upcoming route development strategies and plans for the future.
From a series of interviews conducted over time by both International Airport Review’s Editor, Holly Miles, and Editorial Assistant, Lily Mae Pacey, this digital Route Development Focus hears exclusively from industry experts and leads from global airports’ on their upcoming route development strategies and plans for the future.
In this exciting Route Development Focus, check out both exclusive video interviews, feature articles, and Q&A’s from aviation experts, including:
- ‘Philadelphia’s time is coming’ – Kate Sullivan, Deputy Director, Strategic Partnerships from Philadelphia International Airport
- ‘Leveraging cargo operations at Amsterdam Airport Schiphol’ – Anne Marie van Hemert, Head of Aviation Business Development, Amsterdam Schiphol Airport
- ‘Expanding into new markets and tackling low hanging fruit’ – Mpho Rambau, Traffic Development Specialist, Airports Company South Africa
- ‘Connecting Copenhagen to the world’ – Morten Mortensen, Senior Director Airline Sales, Copenhagen Airports A/S
- ‘Orlando MCO rebounds’ – Vicki Jaramillo, Senior Director Marketing & Air Service Development, Orlando International Airport
- ‘Connectivity as the cornerstone to reach all continents’ – Laura Faucon, Route Development Manager, Groupe ADP
- ‘Transforming into a global transfer hub’ – Majid Khan, Vice President Aviation Development, Istanbul Airport
- ‘America’s Friendliest Airport: Phoenix Sky Harbor International’ – Alexandria Pierce, Air Service Development Manager, Phoenix Sky Harbor International
- ‘Experiencing the ‘Czech spirit’ at Prague Airport’ – Jaroslav Filip, Aviation Business Director, Prague Airport
- ‘Leveraging growth at Gatwick’ – Stephanie Wear, Vice President of Aviation Development and Jonathan Pollard, Chief Commercial Officer, London Gatwick Airport
- ‘Bergen Airport: Heart of the Fjords’ – Aina Tysse, Director of Business Development at Bergen Airport, Avinor
- ‘Experiencing senSATional Texan hospitality at San Antonio International Airport’ – Jesus Saenz, Director of Airports, City of San Antonio
- ‘Lithuania: The undiscovered destination’ – Tomas Zitikis, Interim Head of Aviation Services and Route Development Executive and Aurimas Stikliūnas, Head of Aviation Services, Lithuanian Airports.
Want to stay up to date with all the latest news on air connectivity? Then make sure to visit our Route Development Hub