Bordeaux Airport is launching a mobile phone website
Posted: 10 February 2014 | Bordeaux Airport | No comments yet
The mobile phone website is available on Iphones and android smartphones and offers passengers and those accompanying them the opportunity to find airport information “at their fingertips”…
The mobile phone website is available on Iphones and android smartphones and offers passengers and those accompanying them the opportunity to find airport information “at their fingertips”.
The mobile phone ap has been developed specifically for iPhone and Samsung (Android S2, S3 & S4) type devices, and offers travellers and their companions the chance to access real-time information, including details for all of our flights.
When accessing the content, there is no need to download an application via a store! An automatic identification will check the type of mobile technology used. The mobile phone user just needs an Internet connection to visit m.bordeaux.aeroport.fr/en. He or she will then access a page showing the arrival and departure status of flights. With information taken from screens inside the terminals, this display gives the flight number, the flight operator company, the destination, the scheduled take-off or landing time, and the confirmed time.
As part of its constant ambition to improve information flow to customers, the airport’s mobile phone site offers a range of practical services including:
- Real-time flight times for all destinations and the option to monitor their status in real time.
- Road traffic information and the chance to calculate your route to the airport.
- Direct access to information and news.
- The opportunity to stay informed with a news flash in case of an exceptional event.
- A comparison of car-parks to find the most suitable for your needs.
- Access to a guide to shopping, restaurant and other services in the terminals.
- Information on public transport, hotels, rental cars or taxis.
Finally, are supplied, a list of all the destinations from Bordeaux with Airlines serving them, as well as weather information, available three days before your departure allowing you to pack your suitcase with everything you need…
Information on the mobile ap will be available in English and French.