Nashville International Airport Aces Annual FAA Inspection
Posted: 23 March 2010 | Metropolitan Nashville Airport Authority | No comments yet
Underscoring its commitment to passenger safety and security, Nashville International Airport received perfect marks during the FAA annual air carrier airport certification inspection.
Underscoring its commitment to passenger safety and security, Nashville International Airport received perfect marks during the Federal Aviation Administration’s (FAA) annual air carrier airport certification inspection.
“BNA’s flawless compliance with the FAA’s policies and procedures underscores the airport’s utmost commitment to safety and security,” said Raul Regalado, president and CEO of the Metropolitan Nashville Airport Authority. “We strive to provide safe and secure facilities and services and ultimately, the Nashville Airports Experience to all of our passengers and partners.”
The FAA found no discrepancies during its comprehensive yearly inspection, which includes the review of:
- Airport Rescue and Firefighting (ARFF) facilities and personnel
- Emergency medical care training curriculum and certificates
- Inspection records of fueling agent facilities
- Documentation of annual review and triennial exercise of the Airport Emergency Plan
- Records of airport self-inspections, including records of all corrective actions
- Records of incidents on movement areas
- Any changes related to the enclosed Runway Safety Area inventory