Almost 4 million air passengers in March
Publication date: 16 April 2012
Tagged with: Avinor
In total, 3,907,698 passengers travelled to or from one of Avinor’s airports in March. This is 6.9 per cent more than during the same month last year.
Growth was greatest in international traffic at 13.1 per cent. Domestic traffic increased by 4 per cent. The number of aircraft movements increased by 9.3 per cent overall.
At Avinor’s biggest airport, Oslo Airport Gardermoen, traffic increased by 7.3 per cent. At Trondheim Airport Værnes the increase was as much as 9 per cent, at Stavanger Airport Sola 8.6 per cent and at Bergen Airport Flesland the increase was 3.7 per cent.
The average increase at regional airports was 6.5 per cent and at the local airports the increase was 5 per cent.
If you enjoyed this article sign-up to receive our bi-weekly email newsletter:
- Airport upgrades passenger check-in and baggage processing (23 May 2013)
- From Lisbon to London Southend – Executive Handling Manager relocates from Portugal to Essex for new role (23 May 2013)
- Neil Pakey appointed Chief Executive of Shannon Airport Authority plc (21 May 2013)
- PAI to support ADB’s growth as it strengthens leadership in airfield technology solutions (21 May 2013)
- HKIA sees growth in all traffic categories in April (19 May 2013)
ADB Airfield Solutions | AirDAT | Airport 20/20 | ARINC | Bosch Security Systems | Champion Door | Concessionaire Analyzer+ | CONRAC GmbH | Findlay Irvine Ltd | Guntermann & Drunck GmbH | Herbert Systems Ltd | ICM Airport Technics GmbH | Imtradex | L-3 Security & Detection Systems | Lyngsoe Systems | Meyertech Ltd | NEPEAN Transport Equipment – BLISS-FOX Aircraft Tractors | ServiceTec Airport Services International | Snowflake Software | Systems Interface Ltd | TONI Bird Control Solutions GmbH & Co. KG | UFA, Inc. | Vaisala |