Almost 4 million air passengers in March
Publication date: 16 April 2012
Tagged with: Avinor
In total, 3,907,698 passengers travelled to or from one of Avinor’s airports in March. This is 6.9 per cent more than during the same month last year.
Growth was greatest in international traffic at 13.1 per cent. Domestic traffic increased by 4 per cent. The number of aircraft movements increased by 9.3 per cent overall.
At Avinor’s biggest airport, Oslo Airport Gardermoen, traffic increased by 7.3 per cent. At Trondheim Airport Værnes the increase was as much as 9 per cent, at Stavanger Airport Sola 8.6 per cent and at Bergen Airport Flesland the increase was 3.7 per cent.
The average increase at regional airports was 6.5 per cent and at the local airports the increase was 5 per cent.
If you enjoyed this article sign-up to receive our bi-weekly email newsletter:
- London Gatwick welcomes Government funding for the redevelopment of Gatwick Rail Station (4 December 2013)
- Stansted launches business campaign to support long-haul development (4 December 2013)
- Stansted Airport response to treasury’s national infrastructure plan announcement (4 December 2013)
- Air Cargo resumes fragile recovery (4 December 2013)
- Birmingham Airport aim to increase Chinese visitors to the region through new partnership with Caissa (3 December 2013)
ADB Airfield Solutions | AirDAT | Airport 20/20 | ARINC | Bosch Security Systems | Champion Door | Concessionaire Analyzer+ | CONRAC GmbH | Findlay Irvine Ltd | Guntermann & Drunck GmbH | Herbert Systems Ltd | Imtradex | Lyngsoe Systems | Meyertech Ltd | NEPEAN Transport Equipment – BLISS-FOX Aircraft Tractors | Snowflake Software | Systems Interface Ltd |