Register for free!
Register to gain free access to the magazine, hundreds of back issue articles, special supplements & exclusive content.
- Issue #4 2016 – Digital version
- Airport IT & Security supplement 2016
- Airport Winter Operations supplement 2016
- Foreword: Airport Collaborative Decision Making (A-CDM)
- Munich Airport: A five-star experience
- Route development at Glasgow Airport
- Time Based Separation: Bringing the Single European Sky one step closer to reality
- Airport Retail: A critical revenue stream
From 1995 to 2015, passenger kilometres in China ballooned from 68 to 728 billion. But rather than build new airports to cope with this capacity, China may be better off expanding the big ones it now has. Dr Zheng Lei is Director of the Centre for Aviation Research at the University of Surrey and founder of the Institute for Aviation Research, an independent think tank. Now in China on a research assignment, Dr Lei recently spoke to journalist Phil Fine about the challenges that China’s airports face.
Part-two of a report from Brian Wynne that discusses the safe use of drones and what is being done to regulate their increasing public and commercial usage.